The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors InterNACHI (The largest home inspector organization anywhere) is so confident in their members that if a participating member misses anything, InterNACHI will buy your home back. We are pleased to be a participating member and we are that confident in the thoroughness of our home inspections.
And now for the “fine print”:
- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- Excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
Forum Selection: The exclusive venue for any litigation arising out of InterNACHI’s Buy Back Program shall be in Boulder, Colorado. Any person that brings an action against InterNACHI waives trial by jury and agrees to pay InterNACHI’s attorney’s fees, expenses, and costs if InterNACHI prevails.
Watch the following testimonial video to see how the program worked for one home buyer.